Our registered pharmacists are eager to help their diabetic patients achieve their health-related goals and appropriately manage their diabetes condition. They work closely with their diabetic patients to develop an action plan and perform various in home or in-store assessments to ensure their diabetic patients receive the best care possible.
These trained health care professionals and pharmacists provide the following services:
- Medication reviews to ensure patients understand what their medications are for and how to take them
- Increase patient compliance
- Complimentary blood pressure and blood sugar tests
- Complimentary diabetic foot examinations
- Dietary recommendations
- Exercise and other health related tips
- Appropriate referrals to other support groups and health care professionals when necessary
Diabetic foot exams are extremely important to perform for appropriate diabetes care. They should be completed on a regular scheduled basis to reduce the risk of ulcers, diabetic wounds and potential amputations. Our trained pharmacists will examine your feet and perform monofilament tests to ensure they are in healthy condition. They will provide follow-up recommendations to ensure their diabetes patients receive the healthiest foot care possible.
We speak a variety of languages including: English, Russian, Tagalog, Hindi, Punjabi and Gujratri and offer complimentary in-home assessments allowing us to provide care to a diversity of patients. Please call or visit us at one of our locations today!